Stepping Out Program (SOP) is a non-profit community based organisation with a 30 year history working with adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse (CSA).
Stepping Out is a specialist agency providing a valuable service to women and men through support, case management, information, group work, counselling, workshops, advocacy and referral.
Our focus is on establishing and providing therapeutic support through the delivery of case management and case coordination services. This focus emphasises trauma informed care and practise, a solution based focus, building on client strengths and a client centred approach as best practice.
- Women and men who are eighteen years or over
- Single women and women with children
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Survivor of childhood sexual abuse and trauma
- Capacity to live independently